Thursday 5 May 2011

Focus a la mode: what we like from s/s 2011 shows

                     D&G

Hippy but not cheapy. The D&G show was really a fun-full of hippie spirit. I personally loved the lovely high waisted shorts, the bold floral prints, the wedge shoes and the two-toned oversized sunglasses.


The Snow white tee with the skirt really matches. C'est parfait!
FENDI
Karl is god. I recently saw the selleria bag at the fendi's boutique window in my area and I think this bag will be worn a lot this summer. The glasses are absolutely to-die-for. I also love the late 50s and 60s influences.

Freja Beha-Ericseen is one of my favourite models. I hope that glasses will be mine soon.

SONIA RYKIEL
Oh la la! So french!
 I am satisfied from the pink androgyne suit.

CHANEL
Soft pink feathers. Romantic as well as powerful.


GUCCI
Colorful and sexy.

ALEXANDER WANG
MARY KATRNANTZOU
very young and talented Mary is greek. I love the fact that all her designs have an influence from architecture. She has recently launched some pieces for TOPSHOP as well.


ANNA SUI
MARC JACOBS


so 70s

the bags from the collection. Vintage and sophisticated style.

Thas was my view about the spring/summer 2011 shows. In my humble opinion, these are the collections  we really like all and can't wait to add some new items from them at our wardrobe. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post!i see we like the same designers and brands.u picked the greatest from s/s '11!Great blog.i am following.follow back if u like :)

    ReplyDelete