Saturday 30 April 2011

We say oui to parties

Saturday night and I had to go to a friend's birthday party! I really wanted to play with my outfit so I decided to convert a pleaded dress to a skirt! Look at the pictures for the result! What do you think about it?

I'm not the type of girl who's wearing a lot of bling-bling and too-much-goin' on when it comes to parties. All above simplicity and chicness. ( my face here really sucks. What was I thinking? Anyway, that was really the best photo where the exact outfit looks well)


I'm wearing my boughts that I showed to you on Friday.
PLEADED DRESS ZARA
<<OUI>> T-SHIRT-MANGO (old)
RED HERING FLORAL SHOES-DEBHENAMS
OPAQUE TIGHTS
POLKA DOT PINK SCARF-ZARA


Although they aren't so comfy I just love them. These shoes are so me! I thought the peep-toe thing will be awful with the tights but I wanted to try it.

My accesories were just a bag and a watch. Less is more? (or maybe exclamation point?)
GUESS BAG (old and gift from my lovely girls)
WHITE ICE WATCH MEDIUM SIZE
Wearing my new lipstick!

Ann Marie
xxxxxxx


2 comments:

  1. you're lipstick is absoultly trend. I saw models wearing this color in many show :)
    I really like your blog honny
    keep on doing this

    Love,
    madmemoiselle peri

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much! really appreciate it! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete